• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SuiteDash <> Pabbly doesn't work

SuiteDash doesn't work on Pabbly. This has been also acknowledged by their support. For us it's vital for this to work.

Secondly, in comparison to Zapier, the options with Pabbly are SUPER limited (if it was working) -

Example:
Create new contact, no option to activate platform invitation, choose a flow, do many other things.

It's very very basic, and it doesn't work on top of that.
Please look into this, I am sure many businesses rely on this to work. Now we have to resort either to paying a developer or to buying Zapier subscription (as we require webhooks) - making investment into Pabbly not so good as still alternatives need to be used.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @olimckenna

Thank you for your feedback, and we really apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

If you have any specific requests for new integrations or for updating the existing ones, we request you to submit your request and upvote it here .

We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

In case, if you are facing any kind of issue with the Suitedash application in your workflow then please help me with the workflow URL so we can check on it and guide you further.

SuiteDash doesn't work on Pabbly. This has been also acknowledged by their support. For us it's vital for this to work.

Secondly, in comparison to Zapier, the options with Pabbly are SUPER limited (if it was working) -

Example:
Create new contact, no option to activate platform invitation, choose a flow, do many other things.

It's very very basic, and it doesn't work on top of that.
Please look into this, I am sure many businesses rely on this to work. Now we have to resort either to paying a developer or to buying Zapier subscription (as we require webhooks) - making investment into Pabbly not so good as still alternatives need to be used.
I'm so glad to see this because I thought that I was dumb for a minute. I was just trying to create simple clients from filling out forms but it would always tell me that the parameter is not met even though everything was correct. This was just happening to me a few days ago. Has this been updated or will it be updated anytime soon.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey, @olimckenna @chowderrsenpaii

As I can check, we have found that the Suitedash application offers only a limited set of actions in its API documentation and which are already covered by Pabbly Connect.
If you require additional actions to be added, we kindly suggest to contact to the Suitedash team and requesting them to add those actions in their API documentation so that we can include them in Pabbly Connect as well.

You can also check the below API document of the Suitedash:

Also, it is important to note that the Suitedash actions which we have already added are working correctly and fine.

Hey, @olimckenna @chowderrsenpaii

As I can check, we have found that the Suitedash application offers only a limited set of actions in its API documentation and which are already covered by Pabbly Connect.
If you require additional actions to be added, we kindly suggest to contact to the Suitedash team and requesting them to add those actions in their API documentation so that we can include them in Pabbly Connect as well.

You can also check the below API document of the Suitedash:

Also, it is important to note that the Suitedash actions which we have already added are working correctly and fine.
Hello sorry for the late response but I am back just to say that I would not be here making a post on a forum if I was not having a problem with the tool. It literally does not work I spent a total of 5 hours trying various combinations just to get the information to send to Sweet dash for an account and it would always tell me that I had an error and no matter how much I troubleshoot it it would not work. So my next question is instead of telling a customer that something works is how do we resolve it do I send you a loom video, are you going to help me build the automation?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @chowderrsenpaii

I really apologize for the inconvenience you have caused. I understand your frustration.

It would be great if you could help us with a Loom video elaborating on the issue you are currently facing so that I can check and help you.

blapola

I am getting the error message: "Request body is empty or format is wrong. Should be raw-json type." All I'm trying to do is a simple contact collection from Elementor Form into Suitedash.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am getting the error message: "Request body is empty or format is wrong. Should be raw-json type." All I'm trying to do is a simple contact collection from Elementor Form into Suitedash.
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @blapola

We have forwarded your concern to our team and they are currently working on it. We will get back to you with an update soon.