• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Support for queries and formulas in Google Sheets

Lars

First a huge thank you to the Pabbly team, I love the work you're doing!

That said, I do have a serious complaint and this concerns lacking support for formulas and queries as automation triggers. Zapier has it and I really want to raise your awareness of the importance of this. Aggregating data from multiple tabs using formulas and/or queries is normal procedure in Sheets, and to not be able to have such aggregated data trigger a workflow is a serious flaw. Please please please do something about this.

Thanks,
Lars.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Lars

We have already this functionality in the roadmap. As of now, we don't have any ETA for this feature. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

Lars

Hey @Lars

We have already this functionality in the roadmap. As of now, we don't have any ETA for this feature. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.
Happy to hear that. Not even a rough idea? This month, first quarter, two years? Right now this is the only reason I'm still paying for Zapier.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Lars

I am really sorry as the ETA was shared by the technical team and I reach out to them but they don't have any ETA for this.