• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Survey Monkey Problems

drhanus

Hello,

Was previously able to connect Survey Monkey to Pabbly but now cannot even connect the two in the first step of the multi-step process. Can someone help please?

Thanks

drhanus

Hello....I've made a little progress but need help. I am able to connect the survey monkey with sheets but sheets keeps calling in the same information from the data fields even if I fill in the survey in differently. Could you please help? Where can I find the workflow URL please?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your description, it seems that the issue was related to the Response ID not being mapped correctly in the second step. As a result, it remained constant, and you were getting the same responses recorded in your Google Sheets spreadsheet. It appears that you have made changes to your workflow, and it now seems to be working as intended.
1695145469383.png

This would be your Workflow URL.
1695145694751.png