• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Swipe Pages > Pabbly > GHL

dgaref

I'm having an issue where Pabbly isn't sending the correct information to High Level when coming from Swipe Pages.

I contacted High Level about this, and they told me to contact Pabbly.

Is this something somebody can help me with?

1666645370926.png

1666645303629.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dgaref

As we can see from your latest task history, it seems like the data labels which you have mapped in the GHL action step are not the same which is coming now from your Swipe Page.

Perhaps you might have done some changes to your Swipe Page, so kindly recapture the webhook response once and then try again.

2022-10-25_16h11_48.png