• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

switchy returns 500 error code

Oleksandr

Hi everyone,
I just tried a new service called switchy, but unfortunately, I seem to get an error code:
1665696561020.png

I have a paid switchy account and it works of course.
This flow is pretty straightforward, so I am not even sure what can be wrong. I tried with varios flows and varios links, same result.

Please let me know what could a possibly issue be.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oleksandr

Seems like you are not having any pixel Id in your Switchy account and perhaps because of that the issue might occur. So, kindly create a pixel Id in your Switchy account.

Whereas we have integrated the action steps of Swtichy according to the Switchy team only and they have tested the integration in their own way.

Further, if the issue still persists, we would recommend your contact them, possibly they might assist you with your concern accordingly

Oleksandr

Hi team, I have found a workaround - the folder field was empty. Although its not mandatory, I had to create a folder in switchy. You may close this now.