• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Switchy > Update Link > A/B Testing: Percentage is Not working

Nidzam

Hi, need help with update link in switchy (A/B percentage field)

Regardless of any figure I add it still returned this error "extraOptionsLinkRotator options sum can`t be more then 100"

Please advise.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-29 200530.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-29 200530.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nidzam

Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly along with the workflow URL in which you have tried the same?

Meanwhile do check on the following video which explains how to use Switchy.io integration.

Nidzam

So basically I want to change the weight distribution for the URLs that were already set in an existing slug.

Nidzam

Hey @Nidzam

Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly along with the workflow URL in which you have tried the same?

Meanwhile do check on the following video which explains how to use Switchy.io integration.

Thank you for the reply @Supreme . Unfortunately these tutorials don't cover the topic on updating a link.

Last edited:

Nidzam

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
Hi @ArshilAhmad & @Supreme here's the workflow as requested.

As I mentioned, I would like to update the weight distribution of the links set for the rotation, however this error occured
"extraOptionsLinkRotator options sum can`t be more then 100"

Please keep us posted on why this is not working. Thank you.

Edit

Workflow:
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzNzA0MzY1MjZhNTUzNTUxMzQi_pc

Task History ID: IjU3NjEwNTZlMDYzZTA0MzY1MjZhNTUzMTUxMzI1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc

Last edited:

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Nidzam,

We have diligently conducted testing on our end, and we are pleased to report the successful reception of the response, confirming the seamless functionality of the integration.

We kindly advise you to review the values you are inputting to ensure clarity and accuracy. To assist you further, we have thoughtfully included a screenshot for your reference.

Best Regards,
Nivesh

1693486630312.png

Nidzam

Hey @Nidzam,

We have diligently conducted testing on our end, and we are pleased to report the successful reception of the response, confirming the seamless functionality of the integration.

We kindly advise you to review the values you are inputting to ensure clarity and accuracy. To assist you further, we have thoughtfully included a screenshot for your reference.

Best Regards,
Nivesh

View attachment 30735
Thank you for your reply @Nivesh but the screenshot of the test that you conducted did not include the problem that needs to be addressed to.

- Firstly, your AB Testing Link should contain more than 1 link for it to be AB Tested (yours only showed one).
- Secondly, your AB Percentage field was empty, therefore it is not really addressing to the problem in the first place.

I have checked again with the workflow that I provided, unfortunately it still fails.

I hope to hear an update from the team again with regards to this fix.

Thank you.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Nidzam,

We would like to bring a few points to your attention for your consideration:
- Firstly, your AB Testing Link should contain more than 1 link for it to be AB Tested (yours only showed one).
We have tested with multiple links and got a satisfactory response. You can test it from your end as well.
-Secondly, your AB Percentage field was empty, therefore it is not really addressing the problem in the first place.
For the AB percentage field, you are required to put one decimal number between 1-9 e.g. 3,5 if you put 2 decimal numbers it will show the error. We have raised the concern to the team.
The integration itself is functioning correctly, and the issue appears to be stemming from the Switchy side. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also report this matter to the switchy team for their attention. To assist you further, we have provided a demonstration video for your reference.
Link: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/20405420?key=d6d42c060c239a9f12a08359cd14ece8

Best Regards,
Nivesh

Nidzam

Hey @Nidzam,

We would like to bring a few points to your attention for your consideration:
We have tested with multiple links and got a satisfactory response. You can test it from your end as well.
-Secondly, your AB Percentage field was empty, therefore it is not really addressing the problem in the first place.
For the AB percentage field, you are required to put one decimal number between 1-9 e.g. 3,5 if you put 2 decimal numbers it will show the error. We have raised the concern to the team.
The integration itself is functioning correctly, and the issue appears to be stemming from the Switchy side. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also report this matter to the switchy team for their attention. To assist you further, we have provided a demonstration video for your reference.
Link: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/20405420?key=d6d42c060c239a9f12a08359cd14ece8

Best Regards,
Nivesh
Thank you @Nivesh for the update. Will proceed to report this matter to the switchy team for their attention.
Will update here again once I receive a reply from Switchy.