• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tag or Mention in Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corleone

Using the "Send Message in Channel" trying to figure out how to tag a member so they get a notification.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Corleone

You can simply pass the HTML content along with the format for mentioning someone or tagging.

1706611543261.png

The second mention has an id attribute of 1, matching the id property of the second instance, which is 1.

Corleone

Hey @Corleone

You can simply pass the HTML content along with the format for mentioning someone or tagging.

View attachment 37352

The second mention has an id attribute of 1, matching the id property of the second instance, which is 1.
I've tried this multiple times. I cannot get it to work. Please show full example with code and output so I can compare to my own.
The code in the screenshot seems to be incomplete.
Thank you

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
To mention your team members, simply use their display name, email, or userID enclosed in "at" tags. For instance, you can mention Jane Doe with <at>Jane Doe</at>, or use their email like <at>[email protected]</at>, or even their user ID as <at>jane-doe-user-id</at>.

Corleone

To mention your team members, simply use their display name, email, or userID enclosed in "at" tags. For instance, you can mention Jane Doe with <at>Jane Doe</at>, or use their email like <at>[email protected]</at>, or even their user ID as <at>jane-doe-user-id</at>.
I have tried ALL of these multiple times with the same result. It will post the info within the <at> tags but it does not tag the user.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Corleone

Can you please share the workflow URL and the screenshot of the HTML that you are passing in the MS Team action step to send a message?

Corleone

I figured it out. I didn't see the Beta API option before. I was able to formulate the json request using POST just as I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.