• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tagging in Drip

In my workflow, I want to add a tag to a subscriber in Drip. I don't see an action to search for a list of available tags to use, which would then allow me to map to a result from that list. What's the best way to do this? If I type in an existing tag's name, with quotes around it, will it find the existing tag and use it or will it create a new tag?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In my workflow, I want to add a tag to a subscriber in Drip. I don't see an action to search for a list of available tags to use, which would then allow me to map to a result from that list. What's the best way to do this? If I type in an existing tag's name, with quotes around it, will it find the existing tag and use it or will it create a new tag?
Please allow us some time to add the Search Tag action event. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As per your request, we have added the 'Drip: List Tags' action event, which you can use to list all the existing tags in your account.
1693810557022.png

In the 'Add Tag to Subscriber' action event, you can use any existing tags or create new ones; it will work in both cases.
1693810685469.png