• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tagging new and existing contacts from Kartra

emsbabydoll

I would like to bring new subscribers from Kartra to Pabbly then over to Zagomail, but then I would like to add a tag to all who go through the Kartra funnel. This is where I am getting tripped up. I can add a tag to new subscribers, but can't figure out how to pull up the current subscribers who might go through the funnel and tag them.

Thanks for your help!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @emsbabydoll,

I am glad you were able to figure this out. Just for reference, here's how you could achieve your use case using a Router:
  1. Capture the leads through the Kartra trigger step.
  2. Search to see if the lead exists in Zagomail.
  3. Add a Router to your workflow with two Routes:
    • Existing Subscriber: If a lead already exists in your Zagomail account, this route will be used to simply add a tag to that existing subscriber.
    • New Subscriber: If a lead does not already exist in your Zagomail account, this route will add a new subscriber to your Zagomail account and then add a tag to that subscriber.
1692570425393.png