• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tally.so dropdown data not sent

Oukside

Hi Dear

I write here and report this: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/problem-with-tally.22888/
in which the problem seems solved in their essence (error 500 was solved).

Now I think there is a problem with dropdown, data are not "stored" via the webhoo.

Tally seems to send it. See log (partial):

JSON:
{
        "key": "question_pezQ1J",
        "label": "Area",
        "type": "DROPDOWN",
        "value": [
          "790d8d81-bfc3-43ae-84ae-9d7ee0a69958"
        ],
        "options": [
          {
            "id": "7e95c1fc-770b-4883-af1b-85ea44e8aaa2",
            "text": "Dieta e Alimentazione 🍔"
          },
          {
            "id": "40b9f723-6fce-45e7-975f-f0e07d682c0e",
            "text": "Allenamento ed Esercizio 💪"
          },
          {
            "id": "790d8d81-bfc3-43ae-84ae-9d7ee0a69958",
            "text": "Focus ed Energia Mentale 🧘🏻‍♀️"
          },
          {
            "id": "71c33fa8-3622-4c36-8449-70cbcd4cb5f5",
            "text": "Obiettivi e Controllo 🎯"
          }
        ]
      },

------------

But in Pabbly seems to "doesn't exist":

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 18.15.26.png

---------

But appear in the whole json passed here:

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 18.18.57.png

---------

The fact is that before the problems of a few days ago (02/03 July) that data was sent; after fixing the problem, the data in the dropdown is no longer sent.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Oukside,

Please enable 'Simple Response', click on the 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' button, and make a test submission. This should give you the desired value.
1720652780555.png

Oukside

It's "mmmh" - it works, but it's a mess because I had to reassign all the values that are no longer "human readable". So maybe I need to put a couple more steps in the workflow to convert the raw data into human-readable data.

I wonder: is this solution more "solid" than the previous one? Because if so, I'll go ahead and stay with it. But, if we could get the same functioning as before again, avoiding further steps in the workflow (which create more complexity and less stability) it would be better!

Supreme

Staff member
If you are unable to capture the webhook response in a simple key-value pair format, you can use the JSON extractor action step. This allows you to pass the JSON array and extract the data into key-value pairs for further processing.