• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task Consumption

sallyoz

I'm wondering if I have been extremely mislead here.

I just used Pabbly connect to for one task.

1. I manually updated a Custom Field in Drip.
2. That triggered Pabbly Connect to then send that custom field information to AirTable.

It cost me 3 tasks.

When I was testing earlier I noticed when I changed a lot of fields in Drip (but just one customer at one time) my task count went up like 30. Just to update one customer.

It seems Zapier would be 1 tasks for this as it's based on Actions. But Pabbly Connect seems to count per field or something. Many more tasks utilised for a basic action. It is advertised as being more cost effective than Zapier but I'm not sure.

Please explain?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 3.43.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 3.43.59 PM.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 3.47.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 3.47.39 PM.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 14

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sallyoz,

The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application, causing the workflow to execute that many times.

To fix this, disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1721605868776.png

Once you have created the new workflow, only one paid task will be consumed for each custom field update in Drip.