• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tasks used due to development errors

Why did I getting this error :

"TASK CONSUMED​

Your allotted task has been consumed.
Please upgrade your subscription immediately to continue running your workflows.
Upgrade"

The trigger to start my workflow was a todist task completion, however I did not click task complete to generate this trigger. Still my pabbly is saying that it got triggered over 5k times. Can you look at the workflow wordpress_blog_draft_todoist
for account [email protected] or [email protected]

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @thevishalrajpoot

Upon reviewing your workflow, it appears that you have set up multiple events or are receiving multiple events information from the Todoist application, which is causing all of your tasks to be consumed.
To resolve this issue, I recommend adding a filter step to your workflow. This will allow you to filter the events for which you wish to update the task in the Todoist application.

However, I have reset your task. Please check and let me know if you are still facing any issues.

Arshita

Staff member
I would like to offer my apologies as it is not possible for us to keep resetting your task again and again.

You seem to be experiencing the issue of task consumption as you are receiving multiple event information from the Todoist application. To resolve this issue, I kindly request you to set up the filter step in your workflow. This will enable you to filter out the events for which you would like to update the task in the Todoist application.