• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teachable API GET call returns incomplete data, API not called correctly

Anastasia

Hi, I'm experimenting with some refund flows at the moment, which necessitate my retrieving all of a user's teachable courses.

Teachable API documentation indicates that course enrollments should be returned: https://docs.teachable.com/reference/showuser?

Pabbly options seems to indicate the same thing. However the returned object is only the user's details without their course enrollments (please note this has had name and email removed by me so as not to publish it in the forum)

[{"created_at":"2023-01-17T11:00:48Z","current_sign_in_at":"2023-01-30T15:34:31Z","sign_in_count":4,"role":"student","sanitized_name":"xxxxx","gravatar_url":"https:\/\/s.gravatar.com\/avatar\/5150e2e6bb19765ce73f563601d54836?d=mm","is_teachable_account":false,"author_bio_id":null,"custom_role_name":null,"primary_owner?":false,"show_custom_role_upgrade?":false,"referral_program_code":null,"email":"xxxxxxxxx","notes":null,"affiliate_code":"1461299_kuxpjvga","name":"Alkis","is_owner":false,"is_student":true,"is_affiliate":false,"is_author":false,"src":null,"confirmed_at":"2023-01-17T11:00:48Z","last_four":null,"paypal_email":null,"affiliate_revenue_share":null,"joined_at":"2023-01-17T11:00:48Z","signed_up_affiliate_code":null,"author_revenue_share":0,"last_sign_in_ip":"2a02:a465:b27e:1:b0ac:e452:9f99:6cd","current_sign_in_ip":"2a02:a465:b27e:1:b0ac:e452:9f99:6cd","id":88714058,"school_id":1461299,"teachable_account_id":null,"is_staff_user":null,"agree_updated_privacy_policy":true,"unsubscribe_from_marketing_emails":false,"meta":{"class":"user","url":null,"name":"Alkis","description":"","image_url":null,"status":null},"affiliate_total_sales":0,"transactions_gross":0,"shipping_address":null,"business_name":null,"is_google_account":false,"custom_role":null,"author_bio":null,"tags":[]}]

1675891225248.png

1675891178372.png

However, when I use the Pabbly API tool making the correct call, the user's courses are returned (see attached and pasted). So it seems that the error is from Pabbly's end, and that it returns curtailed data or makes the wrong API call. Can you fix?

1675891343947.png

Anastasia

Hi, I've already used the Pabbly API to get the data

but a) the current user API probably just fetches the current user (as in the admin) courses, and not much use for fetching one of our students' courses

b) Shouldn't the Pabbly inbuilt functionality be able to do that?