• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Team Members feature

Hello, hope you are doing well.

I am starting to use the team feature.
The member of my team did a Pabbly connect account and I shared all my workflows.

The idea is for that person to be fully in charge of the automations.
So, he will have to create new automation for our company. But as far I understand, it is him who will own them.
The idea is for him to create and manage new automations under our company property.

Would it be possible to do that?

Thank you,
Stéphane

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Sdemicheli

Pabbly Connect offers a team member feature where you can add team members to your Pabbly Connect with restricted access so that they can create and manage workflows for you.

In this case, it is possible only when you give access of an External application to that team member to create and automate workflow for you.

Please refer to this thread for more information on Team members: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-do-add-team-members-in-pabbly-connect-account.5336/

Let us know if you have any further questions.