• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram and Twitter Image change while posting from wordpress

owais

While posting a post on wordpress image has been changed after publishing on Twitter and Telegram channel, so kindly provide me a sloution of this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @owais

Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly along with the workflow name in which you are having such trouble?

owais

When I try to post something on the social media through pabbly then the workflow is working absolutely correctly, but there is some defaults which i see in the images, the telegram fetching the links but the images appears different which i not set as a featured image and the same case with the twitter to.

I have shared you four workflow all of them have same issue.

Workflow: [DefiDraft]- Wordpress To All
[Coin Miller] - Wordpress To All]]
[[BlockScroll] - Wordpress To All]
[TBP] - Wordpress To All

Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @owais

We are unable to get any image in the task history id of your workflow and any inconsistency in the mapping which you have done.

So, please record a short video or share the screenshot of the output you are getting which is troubling you.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @owais

We have checked the issue, please recapture the Wordpress trigger and map all the fields correctly and then try the same scenario again and let me know if its working.