• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram Photo Field Changes

Hi,
I was working with the Telegram Photo message two days ago and was seeing the different parameters for the different sizes. eg 'Message Photo File ID 2'
But today I am seeing all the photo information in one field in the response 'Message Photo' .

Could you let me know if this has recently changed? And if so is it permanent?
Many thanks
Helen

This seems to be happening on a workflow where I have been switching the simple response on and off. On the workflow where I haven't switch it at all the response fields are the same.
Hope this helps - but probably my user error!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WizontheWeb

Telegram's API sends the same Image with different aspect ratios where you have to choose your required size from them.

So if you have to select one image URL with the required size then you don't need to capture the webhook response in Advance Response.