• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram to Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildd

Hello, I'm new. Created a connection based on your video, but the size of the photo in Discord leaves much to be desired. They are too small. Can I somehow bring the size of the photo closer to the original? I would be grateful for a detailed explanation. Link to your video: youtu.be/LO-kPZCfeok
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lildd

Telegram's API sends the same Image with different aspect ratios where you have to choose your required size from them.

So, apart from the Image which Telegram is sending in their trigger response, you cannot resize the image.

Kindly try recapturing the webhook response with Image again and check again.

Watch the first part of the video for your better understanding.

lildd

Hey @lildd

Telegram's API sends the same Image with different aspect ratios where you have to choose your required size from them.

So, apart from the Image which Telegram is sending in their trigger response, you cannot resize the image.

Kindly try recapturing the webhook response with Image again and check again.

Watch the first part of the video for your better understanding.

Thanks for the reply!
As far as I can see in the video, the image began to look noticeably smaller than it was before sending it to Telegram. Is it possible somehow to leave the image size close to the Telegram version?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lildd

If the Telegram trigger event sends the image in that proportion then you can pass it in that aspect ratio, since Pabbly Connect only receives the data whcih was sent by the applications server end.

Status
Not open for further replies.