• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram to Facebook Group Automation

Fyydhh636

I was trying to send workflow from telegram public channel to facebook public group which contain amazon link. But the problem is when the telegram post was posting on facebook group via pabbly automation I can't see the link preview in facebook group! But I want to show the link preview otherwise the automation won't fulfill my demand! So, how to fix this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fyydhh636

Please pass the product URL in the Link field of the action step to pass the product with its preview.

1676274778532.png

Fyydhh636

I did it. But everytime when I send new link to telegram the link not changed On facebook group post. Everytime the same preview link (which I had given at first) shows on facebook post. But as I am doing affiliate marketing all links are not same every message contain new links.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fyydhh636

You can start storing the data in Google Sheets once to cross-check the link whether the link was posted before or not.

So, in that way, you may ignore posting the same link every time.

Fyydhh636

Hey @Fyydhh636

You can start storing the data in Google Sheets once to cross-check the link whether the link was posted before or not.

So, in that way, you may ignore posting the same link every time.
I didn't understand what did just you say! Please refer me any video tutorial!