• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mojtapa.alsaalih,

You can follow the steps provided in the video below to set up Telegram as your trigger application and fetch channel messages. Only the first part of the video is relevant for you (Ignore the action step).

transfer Telegram channel posts to me?
You need to elaborate a bit more on what you mean by transferring a Telegram channel message to you, for me to suggest an action application.

Supreme

Staff member
How do I make a Telegram bot transfer Telegram channel posts to me?
If you want to post back to your chat on Telegram then I am afraid that wouldn't be possible.

But if you want to send it back to your other Channel of yours then you need to create another bot on your page.

(You may connect your other channel of Telegram to Sync, also ignore the AI part)

If you want to post back to your chat on Telegram then I am afraid that wouldn't be possible.

But if you want to send it back to your other Channel of yours then you need to create another bot on your page.

(You may connect your other channel of Telegram to Sync, also ignore the AI part)
Thank you very much, but this is not what I am looking for. I think what I want to do is not possible here. I hope to add it in the future.

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you very much, but this is not what I am looking for. I think what I want to do is not possible here. I hope to add it in the future.

I regret to inform you that it's not possible to create a dedicated live chatbot in that manner. However, the provided video will demonstrate how to achieve similar functionality through the prompt you provide in the Chat GPT action step.

Supreme

Staff member
Initially, we used to have triggers in the Twitter app which will be needed to capture the Twitter data. Recently Twitter has updated its API policy and we will see if we can accommodate supporting triggers as well or not.

So, I am sorry your use case wouldn't be possible.

As of now, the Twitter integration only supports action events only - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/twitter-2

1686817737780.png

Further, we recommend you post the submission to add the trigger event on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/