• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Test data is successful, but workflow is not fetching data at all

Krishnakant

in my workflow I am fetching Fb ad lead and transferring to Gsheet. and then same FB ad lead transferring to kirim email as new subscriber.

see the workflow details in video link. https://vimeo.com/766363184/91b8746881

This workflow is not fetching the data at all.

Also How can I trigger workflow to fetch all existing data.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Krishnakant

We have checked the workflow and its task history as well. We have found that you have got the data into your Google Sheet. Screenshot for your reference :-

1667384782631.png

If you are still not getting the data through FB leads then you can test it using the test link given in the Facebook - New Leads app. Kindly click on the link given below in the screenshot and test the scenario and let me know.

1667384749213.png

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Krishnakant

You can't get the older data from Facebook leads to Google Sheets.
You can get the new and latest data always from Facebook leads.