• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Text Splitter Issue

theliduk

1727515056787.png

The above is text, and I need to get the result only as "International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Education 2024" as the output. Meaning I want only the first line of all the texts to be the caption.

I tried \n, but no luck in text splitter.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @theliduk

It appears that the "message" fields have a different response in every form. Kindly let us know if you can make some changes in your form so that the response is in the same format every time. For eg. the last response can be parsed using "–" instead of "\n"

1727520417795.png

As a work around, you can use two action steps available.

• Code by Pabbly - You can use a JS code to extract the desired text out of the response and map it in the further steps.

• OpenAI (ChatGPT) - You can prompt ChatGPT to extract the first phrase of every message accordingly.

Let us know if any of these work for you.