• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The Filter Is Always Showing 'Status: error, Message: Condition is false'

ANONARAY

For the last 10 orders that I have received, the automation doesn't seem to work
When I checked the automation 'Task History'
The filter is always finding the condition as false
Need your intervention in this matter

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ANONARAY

We looked into your workflow (WooCommerce To Convertkit & Zoom) and the Orders which you are getting from WooCommerce have the status of "Pending " which doesn't satisfy the condition of the filter action step.

2022-03-28_13h01_00.png

ANONARAY

Thanks for your reply Supreme
Let me tell you what 2 actions are happening
1. When someone enters the checkout page for payment, the order will be created and the status will be pending payment as it will take a minute or two to complete the payment process...
2. If the first try of paying with any method fails, then only after a minute or two will the next transaction happens...
By this time the trigger occurs and the automation and filter is being run.
It will not rerun by itself to check whether the payment has been made or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ANONARAY

1. When someone enters the checkout page for payment, the order will be created and the status will be pending payment as it will take a minute or two to complete the payment process...
2. If the first try of paying with any method fails, then only after a minute or two will the next transaction happens...
By this time the trigger occurs and the automation and filter is being run.
It will not rerun by itself to check whether the payment has been made or not.
In that case, you have to use another trigger event with "WooCommerce: Order Updated" and for this, you need another workflow that will only work when the status of an Order gets updated.

2022-03-28_18h16_07.png

ANONARAY

Hey @ANONARAY

In that case, you have to use another trigger event with "WooCommerce: Order Updated" and for this, you need another workflow that will only work when the status of an Order gets updated.

View attachment 9035
Hey thanks for the reply
I tried to create a workflow with the above-discussed parameters
But it is becoming all the more confusing and complicated
I was not able to complete it, you can check the workflow
More questions were popping into my mind
What if the customer abandons the 'pending payment' order and creates a new order and then pays for it with a delay of one minute
Wouldn't it be a boon to everyone if you just create a trigger 'Order Processing'

As per my understanding, there are 7 statuses of Woocommerce order:
1. Pending Payment
2. Processing
3. On Hold
4. Completed
5. Cancelled
6. Refunded
7. Failed

Pending Payment, Cancelled, and Failed are important for Cart Abandonment
Processing and Completed for customer onboarding or delivery details
On Hold and Refunded for customer notifications

Why can't we have these events as triggers, which will ease a lot more problems than we could ever imagine

And in the meantime please let me know how I could get my automation working?

Thanks

ANONARAY

Hey I have another Workflow sequence idea
Please tell me whether it will work or not

Trigger: WooCommerce: New Order Created
Delay: 2 mins
Filter: Order Status Processing
Action 1: Add Tag To user In Convertkit
Action 2: Register User To Zoom Meeting

Will this work?

Logically it should
Technically you know it better 😁

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ANONARAY

The "WooCommerce: New Order" will catch the order with all the status types as you mentioned. But for those users whose order was pending or processing might not be captured by the same trigger event.

So, in that case, you have to use the "WooCommerce: Update Order " which will later capture the order which gets updated from Processing to Completed or Pending to Completed.

(Please check out the following video tutorial for a better understanding of Update Order in WooCommerce)