• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The quantity option does not show.

Blix

I've created plans where i also want the customer to select the amount.
This is enabled in the checkout customizer, but it is not shown in the checkout page.

Skjermbilde.PNG

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Blix,

We would like to inform you that with selecting Enable Quantity Option, you have to set Per Unit in Pricing Field instead of Flat Fee.

Click on 3 dots given against Plan for which you want to change >> Edit >> Pricing (Per Unit) >> Save

1649334464419.png

1649334545798.png

1649334804983.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

united

Hi, is there an option to set min/max of the quantity i.e minium=2, maximum = 20 items per order, same to control min/max total order amount setting? Thanks.

P

PabblyMember2

Hi, is there an option to set min/max of the quantity i.e minium=2, maximum = 20 items per order, same to control min/max total order amount setting? Thanks.
Currently this functionality is not available.