• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The value of the parameter 'Message' is empty

I am trying to integrate Google Forms and Office 365. I input a message in Message Section but yet it gives me the following error: ""The value of the parameter 'Message' is empty.""
1672349399405.png

1672349446500.png

Please let me know how to fix this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

It appears that you might have corrected data in your action step to pass and it is working fine.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

@Supreme it is not solved. This one is a multi-receivers type. it gives me that error message and doesn't send any email out not even the test one.
The other message I sent out I used a single receiver/not multiple receivers.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

It appears that you didn't pass the email address in the correct format as asked in the help text.

2022-12-31_11h47_48.png

Though we have corrected the format for you and it is working. Please review your workflow once and try accordingly.

Thank you for your reply. But this is interesting that I dont see any emails going out and you say it is fixed. I have submitted over 25 forms and not even one email was sent out. And I checked the Pabbly tasks and no tasks was consumed. Shouldnt have some tasks consumed against my monthly credits if it works properly?
1672685016316.png

1672685044925.png

@Supreme Please look deeper and help me to fix this issue. It is very important for my business. I appreciate it in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

Please check carefully, we have made the changes in the "Flow Track".

1672728972241.png

And your workflow didn't process any data coming from your trigger event because you haven't configured the trigger event accordingly.

Please watch the following video tutorial on configuring the trigger event and processing the data in your workflow.

(Watch the first part of the video)

@Supreme I think there is a misunderstanding here. I was talking about the Referral Form not the FlowTrack. Currently I dont need the FlowTrack since there is an issue with that platform and cannot send out emails properly.
1672797829219.png

I was trying to simply connect Google Form with Office 365 to send emails out. Please help to fix.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

Yes, we are suggesting you to configure the webhook trigger of Google Forms once, since it looks like it is not been capturing from your Google Sheets accordingly.

So, kindly refer to the following video on how you can configure and use it to receive the webhook response when Google Forms get filled.

Further, we have corrected the formatting of passing recipients' email addresses on the action step and it is sending the emails correctly.