• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

There are tools like loom please use loom to show people how to fix their issue…

There are tools like loom please use loom to show people how to fix their issue…

this is the second time I’ve reached out about 15 second delay and I’m forwarded to the forum; when received response that Are longer than 15 seconds i ask for help then I’m forwarded to a vague forum ticket.. that does not have have any image or video explaining how to do this process. Last time this issue happened I was referred to using httpbin to be able to increase it and I do not understand why I would use an external tool to help me get this done… lastly no video or information on step by step.

please provide a video or something with a picture explaining this process not a vague response like check this forum out to help you.

https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pa...rror-response-not-received-in-15-seconds.855/

Step 1: The Host system (In this case in Pabbly Connect) sends the request to the external API provider.

Step 2: The external API/System captures that request and immediately sends back the id of the request to the Host system (Pabbly Connect). The host system (Pabbly Connect) does not need to wait for the response as it already received the id of the request that it sent to the external API provider.

Step 3: After sending the ID back as a response, the API provider takes the data for the backend processing which might take some time.
I don’t always know the task Id that will be generated..

how can I provide Pabbly the task Id? Or get a list of api when I cannot even trigger it to happen? To begin with?

Step 4: You add a comfortable delay of 5 minutes in your automation workflow inside Pabbly Connect, this delay is the amount of delay that you think should be sufficient for the data to be processed by your API provider.

Step 5: You do a GET API request again to your API provider providing them with the id of the prior request with your request. Based on the id of the prior request, the external software gives you the data immediately without the need of waiting.

This process will be an ideal use case to satisfy any type of waiting limits.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

this is the second time I’ve reached out about 15 second delay and I’m forwarded to the forum; when received response that Are longer than 15 seconds i ask for help then I’m forwarded to a vague forum ticket.. that does not have have any image or video explaining how to do this process. Last time this issue happened I was referred to using httpbin to be able to increase it and I do not understand why I would use an external tool to help me get this done… lastly no video or information on step by step.

please provide a video or something with a picture explaining this process not a vague response like check this forum out to help you.

https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pa...rror-response-not-received-in-15-seconds.855/
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We do share videos as well to the customer as and when required.

Further, if any error or use case requirement occurs regularly then we do release a dedicated tutorial as well on the same.