• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thinkific - Assignment Complete Workflow

Carols

Hi there I'm having problems understanding how to set up a workflow. I currently have this workflow set up in Zapier, so just assuming that I can recreate the same workflow here as it's pretty simple.

1. When a student completes an assignment in Thinkific a draft email is sent to my Gmail.

So far I have done the following:

1666012849627.png

NEXT: I have added a filter. To say if the lesson name is = to. But testing just says that's an error? Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? I thought that maybe Pabbly doesn't work on 'assignments' like Zapier and only works on 'lessons' - but I tried a lesson as well and that sends an error message too.
1666013196157.png

thanks in advance
Carol

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carols

If you can see your trigger response with the lesson name and the value which you have passed in the value of the Filter action step is different.

So while setting up the workflow initially with your condition could throw a false response in the workflow.

Whereas you do not need to worry about that, if you have passed the exact name in the filter value then in the live execution of your workflow, it will run accordingly.

So, kindly give it a complete try with the workflow once and then let us know how it works.

1666075068609.png