• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thinkific users not creating and enrolling

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzMDA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzYzUxMzQ1MTY2NTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi,
My Task history ID is IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzMDA0Mzc1MjY0NTUzYzUxMzQ1MTY2NTQzMSI_3D_pc

There was no error in the workflow then also the user has not been created, neither enrolled into the course on thinkific. Please help me to figure this out.

I have the grow plan of thinkific.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Saddam Kassim

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SaddamKassim

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't passed the date time in the Enroll User action step incorrectly and because of that it is not passed in the to Thinkific correctly.

2023-04-20_17h53_52.png

Though we have corrected the format and it should work accordingly now.

It is still not working. I have three routes.
Rs.249 Sale (I have used thinkific custom domain widget for it)
Rs.299 Sale
Rs.499 Sale

Can you double check the whole workflow please? It's still not working. I did so many test payments but nothing worked at all.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Please check your trigger event from your Razaorpay account as the response you have captured is for "payment.captured" In your history logs we can see the trigger event is not coming for which you have configured the workflow.

So, kindly check for the payment method/status which you have selected. Since it is not coming from your Razaorpay it is disrupting the date-time fields you mapped.

View attachment 24812

Also, please check whether the trigger response you are getting is satisfying the router condition or not according to your mapping.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SaddamKassim

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use Instamojo's trigger event to capture the payment details.

(Watch the first part of the video)

(Watch the second part to assign the course in Thinkific)

Hi, I checked both of these videos but none of them explains the direct integration between Instamojo payment gateway to Thinkific user enrollment. Can you ask your team to make a video tutorial on this topic? This could be very helpful for people.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SaddamKassim

The exact video tutorial on your use case is not available right now, but you may try the portions of the video to implement the workflow at your end.

And if you get stuck at any place you can share it with us.