• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrive Cart Abandoned Cart Task in Pabbly

Ruby9

Hi Team,
I am unable to capture a response on pabbly connect when trying to create Thrive cart abandoned cart task. I went to the checkout page and entered my email and then moved on to the another field then exited the page. I waited over 40 minutes for pabbly connect to acknowledge the response but no luck so far. I followed the directions in the Thrive Cart that is in the red square below.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 11.20.42 AM.png
TC.jpeg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ruby9

We have created a new workflow name "PC Test" and there we have captured the webhook response for you. Kindly check that out and set up your further action events accordingly.

While capturing the webhook response you have to wait for some minutes since Thrivecart takes time to process the abundant cart.

I hope this might help you out.

2022-03-21_11h03_56.png

Tisha

Hi! I'm having the same issue, my cart abandonment trigger was sent like 2 hours ago and it's still not showing... I'm trying to do it for three different carts. Please help...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ruby9

Please consult the provided video lesson to learn how to utilize the Thrivecart Cart Abandonment trigger event for the first time.

If the problem continues, please create a brief video demonstrating the issue.

(Watch the first part of the video)