• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrive Cart to MailerLite

Jay

Hi,

I´d like to connect ThriveCart (when purchase is made) to MailerLite Classic : Add or Update Subscriber in the Group.
Pabbly connected to ThriveCart as well as to MailerLite Classic and the right group shows up but I don´t know what to fill in the other fields that show up down there.

Just the name and the email address needs to be transferred because this product is a freebie. But what do I need to insert in the MailerLite Email and Name section? I need to insert something in these fields to save this workflow.

Thank you for your help!

Jay

screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2023.01.18-21_07_36.jpg

Fagun Shah

This is a somewhat similar video, make sure you follow it from the start bcoz you haven't captured the data from thrivecart to map in the next step -

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Thank you Fagun!

I watched the video and know what you mean and now I do get data as well but a new error occurred. As you can see in the screenshot at the end of the action in the Label section error messages show up.
The ThriveCart product is in test mode but that should be fine I guess
screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2023.01.19-09_44_34.jpg

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for raising this query. We will check it and let you know by tomorrow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jay

Could you please share the workflow's name and the registered email address in which you have tried the same? So that we can look into it.