• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrive Themes Webhook problem

Daegeon

Hello.
I tried to send 'phone number' with webhook.

The Thrive Themes team told me:

1.) I wanted to make sure if you are passing the correct Field names. Because, at the moment, you are the passing form fields below:
  • Phone
  • Phone2
Some instances, the fields might work if they're in the lowercase. But that depends on the third-party platform. Could you ask Pabbly if you are passing the correct fields to their system?

Should I write lowercase? or different file name for user's phone number?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Daegeon

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern about where and how you are facing such an issue along with the name of the workflow in which you are trying?

Daegeon

1669641266500.png

1669641290015.png

I am trying to send User's phone data : phone_number or billing_phone

so I used webhook to send it to Pabbly.com

But it didn't pass

I am also checking this issue with Thrive themes.

I want to know if Pabbly.com webhook doesn't accept Capital P

so, not 'Phone' but 'phone'

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Daegeon

Regarding your concern, we would suggest you contact Thrive Theme support team. Perhaps they might help you in configuring the webhook data and its label accordingly.

As we can understand from your screenshot, you are using the Webhook by Pabbly trigger event which is a webhook-based trigger event, so it only captures the data once send by the application.

Further, did you try to send the webhooks on Webhook.site to see if they are coming on Webhook.site? If they are coming over on Webhook.site, it should come on Pabbly as well. Just try it out and update it here.