• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tidycal —> Twilio text reminder 1 hour before call

JGP

Hello, I am wondering how to have Twilio text me 1 hour before a booking is scheduled via Tidycal. I can't seem to figure out how to delay this with Pabbly.

I've attached what I think is the correct workflow, but I can't seem to figure out how to delay by 1 hour prior to the booking. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 9.57.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 9.57.56 AM.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JGP

For your concerning use case, we have created a similar workflow at our end. Kindly review the following workflow at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Regards

JGP

Hi @Supreme

Thanks for creating this custom workflow!! Unfortunately, I am unable to get by step 2. I created my zoom webhook, and updated the payload object ID, but I am getting an Invalid access token message. Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 8.34.39 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JGP

You need to authorize your Zoom account with the action step. Please check out the following screenshot.

2021-12-11_12h54_08.png