• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tidycal to SendFox Integration

ANONARAY

Hi, I have a question regarding an integration that I have created

The Workflow is to add a contact to LIST B and remove the same contact from LIST A once he books a call with me

My question is what will happen if the contact was never on LIST A?

Will that affect the addition of contact to LIST B?

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @anon

We are currently looking into your concern, so kindly allow us some time.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ANONARAY

The Workflow is to add a contact to LIST B and remove the same contact from LIST A once he books a call with me

My question is what will happen if the contact was never on LIST A?

Will that affect the addition of contact to LIST B?
If the added person is not available on the other list then the SendFox API will throw some exception error.

So, we would suggest you use a filter condition to stop if the person is not available and doesn't on the list with the help of the "Search Contact" action step.

Else the matched list comes up it will remove the contact from the list B.

2022-08-23_10h57_18.png

ANONARAY

Thank you so much, @Supreme, for spending time and modifying my workflow

But this was not what I was expecting to achieve

My funnel should work both ways

That is...

1st Condition: If contact is there on List A then after adding to List B, it should be removed from List A

2nd Condition: If contact is not there on List A then add the contact to List B

Will this be possible to achieve?

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ANONARAY

We have configured the conditions in your workflow in the 2 routes. Kindly review that up and map/select the list correctly.

Let us know if that works for you.

ANONARAY

Thank you @Supreme

I am not able to understand the router conditions 1st and 2nd

Could you please care to elaborate on what 1st Condition and 2nd condition respectively serve

Actually, if I am correct, then I need to enter the list id of the first list from where the contact needs to be removed

But I am not able to map the List Id from the options that I have there

Please help

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ANONARAY

Kindly recaputre the webhook response again and try again.

Also, switch on your workflow once and then try.