• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

tiktok ads and google sheets

Hello,

I have a problem with one step in automation. When the platform gets the data from TikTok and sends It to google sheets appears one mistake in the phone number. Is there a way I can change the format so it can be shown correctly? I believe, the problem is because of the "+" and the spaces between the numbers.
error google sheets.jpeg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Boris Vilela

Kindly share the name of the workflow once in which you have tried passing the cell data. So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Also, in the same workflow, I want to collect the information for a specific question which I will indicate below. What I am asking there is "When are you available for a call?" and the leads answer a specific time. So, I want to get that time and put it in the google sheets but it appears that I´m getting the wrong information because the time shown in the google sheets is incorrect. Please, help

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-01-13 at 09.17.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-13 at 09.17.11.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 32
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-01-13 at 09.13.56.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-13 at 09.13.56.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Boris Vilela

Kindly convert the date in the required format that you are looking for using the Date/Time formatter by Pabbly. Generally, we save dates and time in Google Sheets in UTC format.

Please check the below video for the same:-

Thanks
Kunal