• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Time triggering when bulk posting from Google Sheets to Wordpress

Octavian

Hi,
I watched almost all tutorials regarding Wordpress + Google Sheets, but I haven't found what I'm looking for.

Here is what I need.
Let's say I have 200 lines of posts in Sheets, but I don't want them to be posted at once. I would like to post only 1 line per hour.

How can I achieve that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Octavian,

We can create a suitable workflow for your requirement based on the use case you have described. Here are the steps we will follow:
  1. Start by adding Schedule by Pabbly as your Trigger App.
  2. Set up Google Sheets: Get Row(s) as the Action App to capture data from your spreadsheet.
  3. Next, add an Iterator to your workflow to process each line of your spreadsheet one by one.
  4. To ensure that your posts are made every hour, add a Delay to your workflow with a duration of 1 hour.
  5. Finally, set up WordPress: Create a Post as your Action App to make the posts.
1683829284627.png

Watch from 2:00 to 5:15

Skip to 6:48