• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Todoist issue

inochi

Essentially, I've created a workflow with Pabbly, and when I create a task with Todoist, a strange error appears and it doesn't work. I've also tried reconnecting the account and updating the fields, but the same problem persists (see the attached screenshot). How can I resolve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot del 17-01-2024 alle 12.57.png
    Screenshot del 17-01-2024 alle 12.57.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 18

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inochi

Could you please attempt entering the description without any line breaks once and then give it another try? It seems like Todoist doesn't support line breaks in the description field, so this adjustment might help resolve the issue.

inochi

Actually, it's not true that Todoist doesn't support any line breaks; I have always created tasks with line breaks. After conducting some tests, I've realized that the problem actually occurs with certain parameters that I pass from PayPal. In this case, it accepts all parameters (such as client email, amount, etc.), but if I include the 'Product' parameter from PayPal into the Todoist task description, that error appears.

Could you perform a thorough check on this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inochi

In this case, it accepts all parameters (such as client email, amount, etc.), but if I include the 'Product' parameter from PayPal into the Todoist task description, that error appears.
It appears that the character that you are getting from the trigger response is not being accepted by Todoist API. So Can you please confirm the same with the Todoist support team once for the same?

Tried the same at our end -

1705647682401.png