• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Todoist to Google Task

Hi, I have problems with the date. I found the video to format date for google task but it is still not working. My workflow:

1. Todoist -> Trigger New Task
2. Date/time formatter
3. Google Task -> Action create task
4. Google Task -> Action update task due date

Thanks for your help.
Sophie

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.08.22-16_51_25.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.08.22-16_51_25.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

As we can see from the screenshot you are not passing the date time in the correct format in the Due Date field.

1661236825780.png

Though we corrected the data format for you in your workflow and it is working now.

Kindly review that and let us know.

Hey @Sophieja23

As we can see from the screenshot you are not passing the date time in the correct format in the Due Date field.

View attachment 14646

Though we corrected the data format for you in your workflow and it is working now.

Kindly review that and let us know.
Thanks a lot. It has updated my test date with the correct date. But its not working for new tasks. And I saw that you integrated a second time formatter. So I do have to format time before sending to google task and another one for updating the date?

Supreme

Staff member
And I saw that you integrated a second time formatter. So I do have to format time before sending to google task and another one for updating the date?
Yes, we have added the free action step to convert the data time format.