• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trafft to Sessions connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I've been testing the workflow Trafft booking appointment to Sessions create booking. Sessions is a new Pabbly connection, just released.

The Trafft booking input is read without issues, but when I want to use the booking startdate/time, I have to use <startdate>T<starttime>:00.000Z (thats the time notation Sessions is using. So I have to add T and seconds/miliseconds.

When I test the flow it only reports date can't be in the past, but that's a Trafft parameter in the test, the rest of the flow is correct, no errors. When I activate the flow and do a test booking, there is an error for invalid date/time. See the screenshots.

Is this a Pabbly app issue, or is it something for the Sessions team?

Victor

Attachments

• 2023-09-21_14-55-05.jpg
    2023-09-21_14-55-05.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 2023-09-21_15-00-09.jpg
    2023-09-21_15-00-09.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 2023-09-21_14-52-55.jpg
    2023-09-21_14-52-55.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 52

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @TXL Websolutions,

It seems like you are using a different action event now.

I have made some changes to your workflow. Please book a test appointment on Trafft, ensuring that the date is in this exact format and that the appointment is scheduled for a future date.
1695326367257.png

If the issue persists, please don't make any changes to the workflow setup; instead, let me know.

Hi @TXL Websolutions,

It seems like you are using a different action event now.

I have made some changes to your workflow. Please book a test appointment on Trafft, ensuring that the date is in this exact format and that the appointment is scheduled for a future date.View attachment 31846
If the issue persists, please don't make any changes to the workflow setup; instead, let me know.
Hi @ArshilAhmad , didn't realize you would check my workflow in my account, so I had been playing with it ;-) The new setup works! Thanks a lot, now I can copy and create some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.