• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Transfer Previous Data FB Leads

Jane

Am I missing it or is there not a way to transfer previous data? I have FB Lead Form to Google Sheet but there were previously leads on Facebook, how can I get the leads to sync?

Soumya Tripathi

Staff member
Hello @Jane
The Facebook leads data that you already have needs to be manually transferred to Google Sheets. In Pabbly Connect, once the workflow is created, new leads collected through the FB lead form will automatically be transferred to Google Sheets.
Please refer to the attached video to know more-

Soumya Tripathi

Staff member
Hello @Jane
To retrieve full data from Facebook Lead Ads that you already have, follow this process:
  1. First, add the scheduler to the webhook.
  2. Then, select the action: Facebook Lead Ads: "Retrieve Leads" as action event.
  3. Add an Iterator after that.
  4. Then, use Delay. Maximum delay can be 1 minute.
This process will retrieve all the leads, with a maximum of 4,500 leads.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know. We are always here to assist you.