• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

transmit an image from telegram to facebook post!

taim mkarem

first! how to connect my telegram channel into pabbly because I dont wanna forward each message I send to the bot I connected to Pabbly!
and then, how to transmit the image associated with the text of the message! I got lost because of the blenty topics, I wanna transmit the same post from telegram into facebook...
help plz...
thank U

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @taim mkarem

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your above use case.

(Please check out the first part of the video to get the Image from Telegram)

(Watch the second part of the video to send the Post on Facebook)

Moreover, if you want to receive the Image/Message from selected users then you can use the Filter action step after the trigger event.

1651830877792.png

gunhudson

I have managed to follow this guide to post images from Telegram channel to my twitter, however the images on Twitter are much less quality than when posted in Telegram.
Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is there a way to acess the higher quality images?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gunhudson

You can indeed select the different file sizes of the image by its size if you can notice you will get the different file IDs with its size.

Kindly select one of those according to your need and try.

1663303728691.png

gunhudson

Ok. And how do I get the bot I created to 'trigger' the message send?
It is firing when I send the message to the bot, but not when the channel posts the message.
I have added the bot as an admin to the channel, do I need to do anything else?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @gunhudson !

We need to test this concern, as the bot will post on behalf of you inside the channel or groups once its an admin for it.

We'll revert you back on this once we do the test.

gunhudson

I want to use the Telegram as the source of the content, and for the bot to post the content onto Twitter.
At the moment I have found a workaround of using another bot to auto-forward the content from the channel to the bot, but iddeally I would like to use the single bot, as the other one is a paid service

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gunhudson

The Bot creation on particular group in Telegram is something associate with the Telegram's API. So you should contact Telegram's support team for the same. Since it is necessary to create a bot for an individual group.