• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Api Key

Hello,

Few days ago, I talked to a channel called "Trello API Key" as me an other guys had trouble to connect their Trello account with Pabbly connect.

I didn't hear about you in a few days so I checked and the discussion on the forum has simply been removed ...

I am facing issue with my Pabbly Connect to link my trello account.
Your lastest video is different than what it is in real and I don't know how to move forward ...

This is important for me and hope you will be able to find a way to solve this issue for all new users with Trello / Atlassan account

Regards,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @koentinProstart,

In the previous thread, you shared a video that contained sensitive information regarding your API Key, and to protect your information, I moved the thread to Private Discussion. Please find below the solution I wrote for your issue. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

=============================================================================================
Please generate a new Token and paste that into the Token field instead of the Secret.
1683487400759.png

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-05-08 à 08.41.30.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-05-08 à 08.41.30.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @koentinProstart

Please check the Member Id field in the " Trello: Create a Card (With Plain Text type Description)" action step where you need to pass the Member's Id instead of the Member's name which you can pass with the help of the "Search Member" action step.

Kindly refer to the following screenshot for your basic understanding.

2023-05-09_11h12_02.png

It's perfect thank you very much ! It works !

One other question : If a customer order several products in the same time, how to show all the products and quantities bought ?

Because I think right now, I will display only the First product with the quantity. But not Second, Third, etc if there are more articles...

Do you understand my question ? Hope you can help.
Thank you!

I am using Woocommerce.
But I just don't know how to show on Trello all the different products (if a customer is ordering 10 different products by example)

I think right now it will only show the first product.

Thanks for your help Ahmad