• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Card updating ActiveCampaign

Hello,

I am trying to add a tag to a contact in Active Campaign when I move a trello card to a specific list. The trouble I am having during set up of this automation is that within Pabbly Connect when I search the trello card that has been moved the search isnt returning the email address that is associated with the card in a custom field.

Without the email address I wont be able to update the the contact in Active Campaign as it is the email address that is the contact id in AC.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Hey @Paul O'Neill

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?
Hi,

Here is the workflow URL:

As a side note, the email address on the trello card is within a custom field but I am not seeing the email information displayed with the paddly connect trigger or search action.

Thank you