• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello create card (start date)

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzNzA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzNzUxMzAi_pc
I have a extisting working flow for New or updated Google sheet -> Create new card to Trello
I want to fetch start date data. How to do this?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @lelehelloworld

I want to fetch start date data. How to do this?
Please specify the type of date you need to retrieve. If you require the current date to be processed with each new row in your Google Sheets, consider using the 'Date Time Formatter: Current Date' action step.

1724915180948.png

I want the date display on the start date field of Trello card rather than the content as below.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-29 174326.png

There's no start date field for me to input the data.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-29 174517.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @lelehelloworld

We have added the "Start" field in the Trello action step of creating a card as per the API reference. Please check by refreshing the fields and then try again.

1725002955456.png

Matheus

Hi there. This new label 'start' caused a problem in every Trello create card action.
Captura de Tela 2024-08-30 às 10.24.16.png

So that's the error: 'invalid date'. I'm reconnecting manually all those create-a-card actions to solve that problem.
Could you guys please solve it?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please click on 'Refresh Fields', map the relevant data from above, and click on 'Save & Send Test Request' to see if that fixes your issue.
1725063890392.png