• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Custom Fields

Rosko36

Hi,

I am looking to set up an action where a new card is created on Trello and I would like to use custom fields on Trello card as paid member. However, I don't seem to see an option on Pabbly in the setup to add information into the Custom Fields?

Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rosko36

Could you please tell us in which action event of Trello, you want the custom field to be retrieved/created/updated?

1662020492383.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rosko36

The current integration does not support listing of custom field. We are checking with the integration team regarding the same and will update you accordingly soon.

Supreme

Staff member
interested in this ability as well
Kindly refer to the following screenshot on how you can set a custom field in the Trello card.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that works for you. Let us know if you get stuck at any step.

1668577364946.png

human

Dear Supreme,

thanks for sharing this. Could you help me to solve an error that i receive then i try to implement this?

What does the 'Invalid objectId' error stand for?

Image: