• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Wa Web Plus

Hi guys, I'm trying to use Pabbly to connect Trello and WA WE PLUS when a card is moved to a list.
But the trigger request what card I want to move.
Is it possible to put a pattern or a code in that request?
In this way, every card that I move to another list, WA WEB PLUS will send a message.

I don't want to select what card in the field "Card" will be moved.
I need that every card I move from the list "Primeiro Contato" for another, receive a message from WA WEB PLUS.
Is it possible?

Attachments

• Trello.PNG
    Trello.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Brunelly Correia

We are currently looking into the Trello possibility of the use case you're requesting for.

Further, would you mind sharing what action events you're looking forward to using for WA WEB PLUS?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need this data to use in the API as you can see in the image.
In the parameters "phone" I want to use the description on the card.
Example:

In the description on the card I have a client number.
When I moved that card to another list, WA Web Plus will send a message previously set.

Attachments

• Action.PNG
    Action.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 64
  • Description.PNG
    Description.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 63

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Brunelly Correia
I don't want to select what card in the field "Card" will be moved.
I need that every card I move from the list "Primeiro Contato" for another, receive a message from WA WEB PLUS.
Is it possible?
We have contacted Trello, regarding your requirement and we will update you as soon as we get a reply from them.

In the description on the card I have a client number.
When I moved that card to another list, WA Web Plus will send a message previously set.
Regarding this, we have checked your Trello Trigger and it is missing the description field. So kindly re-capture the webhook response with the data in the description field first.

Last edited by a moderator: