• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger FB Post to Page selectively

Hello Pabbly,
I do understand that posting a new product created in WooCommerce is an instantaneous event.
Is there a way to either (a) DELAY the posting by certain time, or (b) MANUALLY trigger the event (let's say by clicking a button in WooCommerce/product creation page)?

You might ask, why would I want this delay or the manual action.
The reason is, sometimes we use a 3rd party app that will create and publish a product on our WooCommerce site from Amazone or eBay. Then, we go back to our WooCommerce site and make some changes to the price and condition etc.

Currently, the product is IMMEDIATELY posted without the modifications that we would like to make.
I prefer to have the FB post created for a new product manually. Is there a way?

Look forward to your response.

Supreme

Staff member
Is there a way to either (a) DELAY the posting by certain time, or (b) MANUALLY trigger the event (let's say by clicking a button in WooCommerce/product creation page)?

You can use the Delay action step in your workflow to delay the further action step to run after a certain inteval of time.

1679465957448.png