• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger Not Auto Triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonflip

I am testing this out on the free plan. I have it set to trigger every 8 hours
1703774053867.png

But it is not triggering. When I manually load it, the workflow works perfect so I know it's not an issue with the workflow. Please advise
1703774111804.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @zonflip,

Please log in to your Google Drive and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab, and establish a new connection with your Google Drive account.
1703795428490.png

Once you have done that, add a new file to the folder you specified in your trigger step.
1703795160713.png

Make a screen recording of the entire process and share it here if your workflow doesn't execute within 8 hours of adding file to the specified folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.