• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger WhatsApp cloud message received

Aar

Hello,
you did a tutorial on how to save messages to google sheets. Interesting
In that tutorial, you show a trigger "message received"
Now you changed in read, sent, received, and delivered.
So if I want to save my messages, I a wasting lots of tasks because the trigger is too generic
Yes, I can use a filter or router, but still lots of tasks are wasted
Is there a way to separate those triggers: read, sent, delivered, received?
Reagrds!

Fagun Shah

Filter and Routes are Free tasks, and trigger is also a free task. So unless you are sending messages to gsheet to save, it won't cost you a task for trigger and filters/routers.

Aar

Not working like this. The first step is a filter, second is a router.
The task fails but credits are used

Attachments

• Senza nome.png
    Senza nome.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 40

Fagun Shah

1660527174760.png

Clearly mentioned how many free tasked used in each execution. You can also click on Task History id and scroll down to last step and find how many paid tasks it consumed.