• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger zoho crm workflows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started using pabbly last week and I notice that when a lead is created in my zoho crm by pabbly it does not trigger any of my Workflows or Assignment Rules, is there an option to fix this?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I started using pabbly last week and I notice that when a lead is created in my zoho crm by pabbly it does not trigger any of my Workflows or Assignment Rules, is there an option to fix this?
Can you please share the workflow name?

Further, as we checked your account, we cannot find any workflow where you have been using the Zoho CRM as a trigger method.

Oh sorry I think I explained myself wrong.

The thing is, I have right now 4 workflows to push leads from Facebook to Zoho crm, I created workflows in Zoho crm to auto asign those leads on creation but it's not working right now, I had a chat with a Zoho support agent and I was told that your API is not triggering my workflows when the leads are created, that I have to talk with someone here to "fix" that issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ivan Ayala

As we checked all 4 workflows and their history logs respectively, seems everything is working fine.

SB leads-

2021-05-06_10h43_14.png

PR Nueovo Mexio-

2021-05-06_10h43_31.png

PR Texas-

2021-05-06_10h43_40.png

PR Arizona -

2021-05-06_10h43_48.png

If you are still facing any other issue regarding your Pabbly Connect's workflow, please elaborate with a short video or with a screenshot.

That is the thing, My problem is the following:

1.- I created a workflow in Zoho crm called Assign PRA leads. This workflow says "Every time a lead is created with Lead source = PRA Facebook, assign that lead to user X on the crm"
1620279871985.png

2.- PRA Facebook is the value that I gave to the Lead source field on my pabbly workflow. (This is the PR Arizona workflow)

1620280111962.png

3.- If I create a lead manually in Zoho crm with "Lead source = PRA Facebook" the Assign PRA leads workflow on Zoho works perfectly.

4.- Every time a lead is created by pabbly in Zoho crm with "Lead source = PRA Facebook" the Assign PRA leads workflow on Zoho does not work.

5.- Yes I know all the plabbly workflows are working fine because all the leads are created in time. That is pretty awesome.

6.- But when I asked Zoho why is my "Assign PRA leads workflow" not working when pabbly creates the leads, they told my this: "These third-party applications use API calls to send leads to ZOHO CRM. So they will have to use an API call to trigger the workflow rule from their end. For you to activate the workflow in CRM."

7.- That is why I am making this post. Thanks a lot for the help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ivan Ayala

We have checked the issue and tried the workflow in a similar manner at our end.

And it is working as the Lead source is being manually typed and the lead is created in our ZOHO CRM.

2021-05-061.png

**Though in Data Out the Lead Source wouldn't be visible.

2021-05-062.png

In our ZOHO CRM -

2021-05-06.png

So the workflow seems fine and the leads are also generating, please check the leads in your CRM.

Please try again at your end.

But did you tried to make the auto assign on zoho crm after the lead is created with your pabbly workflow? Because, again, the problem is not about the leads not being created, is about the auto assign after the creation, all other leads that we create are being auto assigned on creation, just the ones coming from any of our 4 pabbly workflows are the ones not being auto assigned.

For the test on the videos I used the SB Leads workflow and I did a double check on the trigger part at the end to make sure it was set on workflow.

Capture.PNG

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a video explaining the problem.
Hey @Ivan Ayala

Looks like the API of Zoho CRM is not working correctly. Please contact the Zoho CRM team and send this video "Example 1" to them. Di inform them that the lead owner is getting changed automatically while saving it.

Meanwhile, we have also contacted them regarding the same since their API is also responding in a similar manner. Rather than updating the actual lead owner, it's assigning the default lead owner.

Hi again, unfortunately Zoho is telling me that you guys have to contact them in order to fix this issue, since this is a problem between the APIs, so I don't know how mucho that will take?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ivan Ayala

We have contacted the Zoho Team regarding your issue. They asked us to ask the customer to record the timeline as per the below screenshot and let us know how the owner was updated (Detailed short video).

2021-05-08.png

Kindly send us a short video for the same so that we forward it to the Zoho CRM team.

Last edited by a moderator:
and here is a video with a lead created by pabbly.

And here is the history id of the pabbly workflow so you guys can check that the "Trigger workflow" option was turned on.

IjE3ODY0MzYxIg_3D_3D

Attachments

• example pabbly lead.zip
    533.6 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.