• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Triggering more often

ter_ter

Hi there! This might be obvious, but I could not figure it out. My first workflow triggers when new entry is added and states "This trigger will check for new data every 8 hrs". How can I get it to check more often? When I try the "Schedule" module, it will do so as the 'trigger', and don't seem to be able to add a step that triggers on new entries, just 'Action' steps. I assume I can use the 'Router' module, but that seems to be many steps just to get a workflow to run more often than every 8 hrs...

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ter_ter,

The time mentioned here is the polling time, which can be reduced to a minimum of 10 minutes. Could you please confirm if this is the workflow whose polling time you want to see reduced?
1691363228426.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ter_ter

We have reduced the polling interval from the workflow trigger event to 10 mins, kindly check once and try again.

Supreme

Staff member
If you create a new workflow, the trigger interval will be 10 mins only, if you had any old workflow whose polling interval is 10 mins you can share it with us and we can reduce it for you.

Supreme

Staff member
You may refer to the following screenshot on how you can remove the team member access from your account.

1691747814831.png

ter_ter

Understood. Thanks, How do I delete connections that are used in deleted Workflows? When I try, I'm not allowed since it's in used by an "Inactive" workflow.

ter_ter

I just created a new workflow, and the triggering time is back to 8 hrs. Can you please check why that is and make 10 mins the default? Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Understood. Thanks, How do I delete connections that are used in deleted Workflows? When I try, I'm not allowed since it's in used by an "Inactive" workflow.
Access for a deleted workflow is automatically revoked. You don't have to delete the connection for that.

I just created a new workflow, and the triggering time is back to 8 hrs. Can you please check why that is and make 10 mins the default? Thanks
We cannot set the default polling time to 10 mins for each of your workflows. Please share the workflow URL and we will reduce the polling time for that particular workflow.

ter_ter

Hi again. But earlier in this thread you say "If you create a new workflow, the trigger interval will be 10 mins only." Was that wrong?