• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trouble getting Google Sheets to Trigger. Auto Send on Schedule checked

reyam

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzNjA0M2M1MjZjNTUzNjUxM2E1MTYzNTQzMCI_3D_pc
I have been trying to get GSheets to trigger on new row added via outside source, but can't figure out why it's not working. I've read a lot of other threads with the same issue and *think* I've tried/checked all the suggestions - I've made sure that both "Send on Even" and "Auto Send on Schedule" are checked, as you can see here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/04u6xE25

I've waited the hour (and then some), but still no trigger. What other tweaks can I try to get this to work consistently? I'm almost out of my free tasks and would really like to know that this will work for me before moving to the paid plan.

Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @reyam

In this case, please ensure that you have entered the correct column in the trigger column as it should be the last filled column of the sheet.

For example, if you have 3 columns A, B & C, then you have to enter the C in the trigger column to trigger the workflow.

2023-03-31_11h04_05.png

Also please try to run your workflow once in incognito mode of your browser.
Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

reyam

I had those things set up properly, so not sure what was going on, but it all seems to be working now, so it's all good! Thank you for your time. :)